Welcome Vapers, Lorenzo here with another review powered by Vzone. Today I’ll talk about the Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod. Like always before talking about my impressions, pros, and cons, I’ll give you some specs.
Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod Specifications
- Dimensions: 89mm by 39mm by 20mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Optional 20700 Battery Platform
- Wattage Output Range: 7-100W
- Max Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Max Output Current: 32A
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Innovative HW Board 1.0 Chipset
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Taste Mode – Normal/Soft/Hard/User
- Three Memory Mode
- Durable Aluminum Alloy Construction
- In-Mould Labeling (IML) Injection – High-resistant
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
Focus On www.ave40.com For More Vape Kits.
The Package Includes
- Cultura 100W Box Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- Instructional Manual
How to use it and how it works?
It is a classic vape mod. You just have to click 5 times to turn it on. 3 clicks and you can switch between all the options inside the menu. You also have a TCR. With the plus and minus buttons, you can go between 7W and 100W.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- High Resistance Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
The first thing I noticed when I picked the mod up without the battery, is the weight, 167g. This may depend on the quality of the material used because it seems to be really good. After you turn it on, you instantly understand how to use the circuit as it is very intuitive and fast. The artwork on it is just a sticker but it is well made and definitely resistant. The feel in the hand is nice with a very good grip that gives you the sensation of handling a very nice and solid mod.
Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod Pros and Cons
- Very good chipset
- Nice fire button
- 20700 or 18650 Batteries
- Fast working
- 7W to 100W
- Battery capacity control
- Space between Atomizer and Mod
- Positive and negative side not easy to recognize
- 510 connector have space between the mod and I think that some liquid could finish there.
Final Thoughts on the Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod
Alright guys, now you have my final thoughts. This is a nice looking box mod, very handy made with very good quality materials. It is compact, with a fantastic circuit. I like how it works but unfortunately, there are some bad cons. The space with a big protruding pin and the mod really looks bad, same for the space between the 510 connector and the mod. The artworks are cool and even if it weighs a lot (that for me is a little of a con) it is really easy to handle and feels nice.
Suggestions to the Vzone Team
In the end, it is good work, but you can make things better. Fix the spaces between the atomizer, mod, 510 connector etc…
Make the positive and negative signs more visible, like white on black. If you could also make the weight lighter that would be nicer.
The last thing, you could possibly add artwork on the box. You can pay a little more and put it on the box. Probably impossible because you produce on a large scale but it could be nice.
Now It’s Available :Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod
Hot Sale Recommendation: